- May 21, 2023
- Posted by: info
- Category: Uncategorized
If you’re ready to take your business up a notch, it’s time to focus on authority positioning. Establishing yourself as an expert in your field can help you achieve and exceed your business goals. When you’re well-trusted, people value your opinion, consumers are more likely to buy your products and services, and you’ll naturally receive more attention in your area. All wins. So how do you begin? You start with writing.
Writing for Authority Positioning
We may have heard a collective groan when we mentioned writing, but trust us; it’s worth it. Here is our complete list of tasks to add to your — or your ghostwriter’s — to-do list:
- Stellar website content – Your website is the first place most customers go to learn about you, so make it well-written and organized. Give your visitors a little history about you and the company to establish authenticity. Put eye-catching, high-interest, and to-the-point information on the homepage, and organize your site for easy navigation. Be thorough enough to satisfy Google, but not wordy. Don’t forget to write clearly and concisely to improve your search engine ranking.
- Superior social media posts – Do you know where your customers hang out online? Research which platforms will provide you with the most exposure. Then, get creative with your posts and make fun connections to everyday life. Share articles that show you’re in tune with your industry, and add your take on them in the top text. Offer tidbits about your company, and link to your well-written website.
- Substantial blogs – It’s not enough to have a blog and randomly post. You need a targeted strategy. Create a three-month content calendar with relevant topics and SEO keywords that spotlight your expertise. Write in a voice that will resonate with your audience. You may even consider guest blogging on other websites in your field to extend your reach.
- Superb white papers – Really highlight your knowledge by drafting your own white paper. White papers allow you to share your expertise by doing a deep dive into a particular subject. As part of your content marketing strategy, they should provide information that’s valuable to your readers so that you can provide it for free in exchange for customer contact information. Yes, we said free. Building a contact list of future customers is worth it!
- Stupendous marketing collateral – Each time you hand out a flyer or brochure about your business, you should feel proud of the materials you’re providing. Make sure they are well-organized, are broken up into easily readable sections, share the highlights of your business, and show what sets you apart from your competitors.
- Spectacular spotlight stories – Invest in this special kind of advertising and feature everything you want to share about your business. Spotlight articles are customized to you. They are professionally written, SEO driven, and supported with social media and images. Invest in this unique form of advertising to project a positive image of your company or to get the word out about new products or services.
And there you have it. Six super-significant writing projects to boost your authority. It’s time to get writing. Your journey towards being seen as an expert begins with a single word.
When outsourcing your content marketing to Rampant Social, we’ll meet with you to discuss your business goals and learn about your organization, your audience, and your preferences. From there, we can build an editorial calendar tailored for your business. You’ll receive content that’s well-researched, well-written, published, and promoted for you.
Rampant Social is a PR and Marketing firm that creates results for its clients through digital marketing, social media, and content creation. For more information, email email@example.com