- March 29, 2022
- Posted by: info
- Categories: Content Marketing, Innovation
Media Attention How You Want It
Getting the word out about your business can be tough. So it pays to get a little creative in promoting your products and services. While tradition might have you seeking media appearances and interviews, the truth is, you can grab exposure for yourself. Sponsored content is becoming more and more popular as an effective way to show your audience who you are and what you do. With sponsored content, you’re in the driver’s seat.
What Is Sponsored Content?
Sometimes called native advertising, sponsored posts, or sponsored articles, these pieces are not blogs. They are not the advertorials of yesteryear, either, as they are not opinion pieces. Sponsored pieces are educational, and some might even be journalistic in nature, but they simultaneously spotlight your business while informing. Depending on the publication, sponsored content typically runs between 350 and 2,000 words.
Why Bother With Sponsored Content?
There are so many ways to market a business, many business owners and even marketers ask what makes sponsored content so special. Let’s look at the benefits.
- It promotes you as an expert, providing your business with credibility and authority. If you’re looking to establish yourself as a leader or subject matter expert, these pieces are superb tools.
- Sponsored content provides you and your business with search engine-based visibility beyond your own website. Well-written sponsored articles are optimized for search engines like Google, meaning each piece contains keywords your audience would use to search for your services. Strong search engine optimization (SEO) boosts your content higher in search results.
- This content also increases your site’s SEO through back linking. Back linking occurs when the links in the sponsored content link back to your business’s website. The more credible sites that link to your website, the better your SEO.
- Sponsored content is not blocked by ad blockers, so your content is seen and read.
- Since sponsored content is written as an article with useful substance, most readers won’t automatically dismiss it as just another piece of advertising.
- When you provide free expertise in a credible publication, readers tend to think of your business in a more positive way.
- Sponsored content is generally promoted through the publication’s site, social media and emails, providing you with new reach and an expanded audience.
- This type of content stays live on the website it’s published on for several years or even permanently.
If you want to earn enough interest to have your most important messages heard, sponsored content is ideal for you. Make it part of your marketing plan. Ask about professional writing and publishing services that will help you get the attentive audience you need…and deserve.
Partnering With Rampant Social
When outsourcing your content marketing to Rampant Social, we’ll meet with you to discuss your business goals and learn about your organization, your audience, and your preferences. From there, we can build an editorial calendar tailored to your business. You’ll receive content that’s well-researched, well-written, published, and promoted for you.
Rampant Social is a PR and Marketing firm that creates results for its clients through digital marketing, social media, and content creation. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org