Consent to Use and Transfer Personal Data
Information We Collect
Information You Provide Directly
We collect information that you provide us directly, including when you contact us using a “Contact Us” form on the site, send us an e-mail, or enter a search query on the Services. For example, if you send us e-mail, your email address and the contents of your message will be collected. This includes text characters and any audio, video, and graphic information formats included in the message.
Information We Collect Automatically
Information from Third Parties
We may receive additional information about you from other publicly and commercially available sources, as permitted law.
We may combine all of the information we collect or receive about you and use or disclose it in the manner described in this Privacy Statement.
The following data categories are generally collected by Rampant when you request information through our Contact Us page, or otherwise use the site or our Services.
|What Data We Collect||Personal Data||Purpose for Collection|
|Information You Provide||First and Last Name|
|Information You Provide||Contact Number|
|Information You Provide||Email Address|
|Information You Provide||Company Name/Address|
|Information You Provide||Comments|
|Information You Provide||Interest(s)|
|Information Automatically Collected||Device Data||Information helps personalize content and ads, and to analyze website traffic. For example, we may collect your IP address, the type of web browser and operating system used to access the Services, the time and duration of your visits, and information about the content and webpages you view and the features you access on the Services.|
|Information Automatically Collected||Website Browsing Data||Information is used to analyze how users use the Services and related analysis, research, reporting, and troubleshooting|
|Information Automatically Collected||Application Data||Information is used to analyze how users use the Services and related analysis, research, reporting, and troubleshooting|
|Information from Third Parties||Business-Related Data|
Publicly or Commercially Available
|Rampant may reference publicly available sources and information on the Internet or through social networks as part of its due diligence in ensuring we provide you the most appropriate answer possible. Rampant does not store this information, nor does it use the information for any other purpose.|
Use of Your Information
We collect and use Personal Information to manage your relationship with Rampant and better serve you when you are using the Services by personalizing and improving your experience. We also may use such information to analyze how users use the Services and related analysis, research, reporting, and troubleshooting and as we believe is necessary or appropriate to protect, enforce, or defend legal rights, privacy, safety or property, whether our own or that of our employees or agents or others, and to comply with applicable law.
Sharing Your Information
In the ordinary course of business Rampant will not sell, trade or rent your individual identifying information to others absent your consent to do so. To the extent consistent with applicable law, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
- with our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- with affiliated and third-party service providers, such as companies that provide us technical support, data hosting, and other services;
- with other parties when required by law or as necessary to provide or protect our services, products, and other offerings. For example, we may need to disclose information with other parties to comply with the law or respond to legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity or law enforcement; to prevent fraud or verify and enforce compliance with the policies and terms governing our Services; and to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, customers or employees;
- in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of a business or assets to a third party, such as in connection with a merger or in the event of a bankruptcy reorganization or liquidation; and
- when you or your company or organization consent to or request such sharing.
The information you provide may be transferred outside your country to another country that does not have similar data protection legislation and may provide a lower level of protection for your information. By using any of the Services or providing us with your information you consent such transfers.
Links to Other Websites and Third Parties
The Services may contain links or references to third-party owned or operated websites or online services. Rampant is not responsible for the collection of personal information or the security or privacy of such information on any such third-party sites or services.
Likewise, Rampant is not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any personal information you disclose to such other organizations through or in connection with our social media pages, any mobile sites, applications, widgets, and other mobile interactive features.
Choice / Opt-Out
Rampant will not share personal identifying information provided to us online except as stated above without allowing you the opportunity of consenting to or opting out of such disclosures. When you place an order for Rampant services or products, register as a user of Rampant products, services or promotions, or when you submit a user profile you are given the opportunity of notifying us as to whether you would like to receive future information, special offers and communications via email. All unsolicited email marketing and promotional communications contain an opportunity for you to decline future communications. Additionally, at any time you can opt-out of receiving such further information from Rampant by sending your opt-out request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Rampant will use its best efforts to comply promptly with all such requests.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Similar Technologies
The Services — as well as certain third parties that provide content and other functionality on the Services — use a variety of technologies to learn more about how people use the Services and the Internet. This section provides more information about some of those technologies and how they work.
- Other local storage. Local Shared Objects (also referred to as “Flash cookies”) and HTML5 local storage are similar to cookies in that they are stored on your computer and can be used to store certain information about your activities and preferences. These objects are stored in different parts of your computer from ordinary browser cookies, however. Many Internet browsers allow you to disable HTML5 local storage or delete information contained in HTML5 local storage using browser controls.
- Web beacons. Web beacons can be embedded in web pages, videos, or emails, and can allow a web server to read certain types of information from your browser, check whether you have viewed a particular web page or email message, and determine, among other things, the time and date on which you viewed the Web beacon, the IP address of your computer, and the URL of the web page from which the Web beacon was viewed.
Protection of Information
Rampant uses industry-standard security measures to protect the information under our control, including firewalls and other security measures. Although the inherent dangers of the Internet mean we cannot guarantee the protection of your information against loss, misuse, or alteration, Rampant takes steps to protect your personal information. Rampant assumes no liability for the disclosure of data due to errors in transmission or actions of unauthorized third parties. Rampant cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our services.
The Services are intended to be used by adults and corporate entities interested in Rampant. They are not intended for children, and Rampant does not knowingly collect or store personal information about children under the age of 13.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Do Not Track Signal
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which the user communicates. We do not currently take action in response to those signals. If an industry standard on responding to such signals is established and accepted, we may reassess how to respond to those signals.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access or ask for corrections of your personally identifiable information that we collect and maintain in retrievable form by following this procedure:
- Contact Rampant’s Privacy Program Manager at email@example.com; by sending a detailed message explaining your request including:
- Full contact information (your name, street address, e-mail address, telephone number)
- Details of the request (e.g. change of e-mail address, unsubscribe from a newsletter, review of personal information, etc.). Please be very specific about the concerns that led to your request.
- To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to information or making corrections.
- We do not place frequency or fee limits on your ability to access your information, however we reserve the right to decline unreasonable requests for information access and correction. If this right is exercised, we will inform you about the reasons for which your request is declined and explain to you a dispute resolution process.
- If the information to which access is requested is not maintained in retrievable form, we will explain why access cannot be provided and how this type of information is collected and used.
- If the information to which access is requested is maintained in retrievable form, we will respond to your request within fifteen working days. Access to the information will be provided in the form of disclosure and will not involve your direct access to our data repositories, on-line or off-line.
Questions and Contact Information
If you have any questions about this statement or our handling of personal information please email the Rampant Privacy Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CVs/Resumes sent to this inbox will not be accepted. If you want to apply for a job, visit our Careers page.